The best thing about the Behemouth Bag Pack is that it is FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! Come on down and lend a hand! Volunteer sign-up information will be listed here soon.
Please consider a rideshare or public transportation! If you’d prefer to keep your keys, a parking garage is connected directly to Townsite Tower and street parking in the area!
Come lend a hand at either of our Feastival events! Volunteer sign-up information will be listed here soon.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
– Outside food and drinks
– Weapons (firearms, knives, pepper spray, stun-guns, concealed weapons, etc.)
– Bottles and cans Coolers
– Picnic baskets
– Illegal drugs
– Chemicals Fireworks, smoke bombs, etc.
– Oversize backpacks, suitcases, large beach bags, etc.
– Skateboards, roller skates, ice skates, roller shoes, etc.
– Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, swag, etc.
– Bad attitudes and negativity
– Other items deemed inadmissible by event management
All bags, jackets, purses and guests are subject to search upon entering the event and at any time during the festival.
Items which have varying policies include: cameras, video/audio recording equipment.
Event Management reserves the right to handle each occurrence on a case-by-case basis. Depending on the item, the guest may either be asked to remove the item from the facility or dispose of the item. Infringement could result in being ejected from the festival.